Thursday, August 4, 2011

Curcol masalah FW

It's almost 5 months for me in FW. Numb keeps creeping on my mind and heart. But this time, it grows stronger and even bigger.
I'm so tired. For God sake I'm so fuckin' tired.
I feel numb with everyone, even with her. And I don't even know why.
It feels like I lost myself again. Myself has been walks away from me. Cause she hates me when I'm this addicted.
Wae it's too addicting? ;A;

God please cut this feeling. Or else give me amnesia so that I can't remember any one of them except avi of course. I hate myself for being like this.
Everything is so blunt..can't think. I should stop this but how T.T

I want to stop. I always do but everytime I try that. It's just so hard.

But but but, there's a voice in my head said like this,"Bisa karna biasa kan. Biasain dulu deh tinggalin anak2 sj. Dimulai dengan comeback ntar kamu balesin mention..."

EH !! TUNGGU !!
Aku kan hiatus dari FW =.= lah kenapa malah capeknya sama FW?

HAHAHAHA pasti capek sama bubuhannya nih. Mungkin mesti comeback ke FW dulu bales2 mention, fantalk2, trus off bener2 kan SJ bakal sibuk banget..hahaha bener tuh.

Fufufufu emang musti nenangin diri dan berdoa pada Tuhan semoga aku bisa ninggalin mereka~

No comments:

Post a Comment

recently listening


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

About Me

Followers

Search

Copyright Text